Translate

Apr 2, 2009

Captured Moments


Hello, Im going to start today with one of the trips that i've made and that really touch me. I say this cause is kind of beautiful to see the sea, is one of the things that are more deeply in the way that you confuse and let your mind and spirit lost in the sight.


I took this picture while been in a hotel with some friends and my brothers, it was in Juan Dolio, it was the first hotel that i was visited and it was really nice, :-p, i think theres was lot of thing that they could do better, but i aprecciatte to a friend that took me there.


I do this effect to the picture with Photoshop. Is one of the greates pictures i had taken, is so beautiful and it reminds me a lot of things.


Well that was what i want to share with you by now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Por favor deja tu comentario, duda o sugerencia, no seas timido, pero si respetuoso!!