Translate

Apr 2, 2009

Friends...1

When i get to think in all the things that i pass through i think is really.. ah... bad... but sometimes i realize that i wouldnt be here if it wasnt by the friends that i have had.

Sometimes is hard to accepted that friendship is the only thing that can make you go through bad, or happy times or moments. I think is kind of rare how the friendship is one of the things that get to me in a way that i start to think, is so different for everyone, i could be one of the things that are more commons but diverse, in the way the people think how it should be, or how it has to be.

And i have to say i am one the person that think i has to be, a thing where two or more people are committed to be there to the other ones, to stay in touch with the other ones, to help the others to find a way out to their problems no matter what are yours. Cause i had do that, but honestly it doesnt matter, cause at the end, the people dont appreciate that. but it's ok, cause im also one of the persons that know that if something bad happens to me, i doesnt mean that it would happens to somebody else, i know it happens but not necessarily.


Even when i had say this, i have to say that i have pass through good moments, while in a party, or in the street, or at my house just talking and telling jokes, cause i'm one of the "unforgettable lovers moments betwen friends, are the greatest"...

I love my friends more than what they think but also recognize that friendship can be really painful as well, so in my case, the time that remains me i will try to make their life eternaly happy and peaceful as God want for them. I mean no harm to you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Por favor deja tu comentario, duda o sugerencia, no seas timido, pero si respetuoso!!